What Enterprise is a Social Enterprise Company which will allow us to work outside the restrictions we have as a charity, so for example, we are be able to contract for work with adults and also with children, with companies, GPs, and work with other Boroughs, Any profits made through the Social Enterprise will be ploughed back into the Charity to enable us to continue to work with young people.
The decision to form the company was in response to individuals over the age of 25, parents of young people and companies, who were asking us to provide services outside of our charitable status. We were also aware of a wide range of tendering opportunities appearing on the market that we knew we had the skills to deliver.
Examples of our Social Enterprise work are:
- Contracting with schools to deliver their counselling services
- Delivering counselling services for teachers
- Providing counselling for individuals
- Providing counselling services for companies
- Providing counselling training, life coaching and creative problem solving events
If you would like any further information about the above or you are interested in speaking to us about contracting with us, either on a personal basis or as a company, please speak to Julie Duffy-Chief Executive on 01384 379992
For further information please contact
T: 01384 379992